The Salvation Army
We have supported the Salvation Army for almost 40 years. The Salvation Army Bed & Bread Club is dedicated to feeding hungry residents of Detroit who are unable to make it to a soup kitchen for a meal, as well as provide overnight shelter for those who cannot sleep in beds of their own. You will help us support the Bed & Bread Club when you refer a friend or family member to Vibe.
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
Each year, Vibe Credit Union’s employees and their families participate in PurpleStride, a walk along Detroit’s riverfront to support the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (PanCAN). This walk raises nearly $300,000 annually to help fund research to find a cure for pancreatic cancer. We’ve had members and employees personally affected by this deadly disease, so we have a special commitment to this cause. With only a 9% survival rate, pancreatic cancer is one of the deadliest cancers. There is still much work to do to raise money for research on early detection and finding a cure.
We are honored to support local heroes during this unprecedented time of need: first responders, frontline employees, and many organizations helping people cope with emotional and physical struggles.
We have recently donated funds and PPE to these local organizations, and we are proud of our employees who have also personally given through our weekly Dress Down Days program.
- Common Ground
- Feed the Need Novi
- First Step Domestic Violence Shelter
- Forgotten Harvest
- Lighthouse of Oakland County
- Oakland County Sheriff’s Department
- Open Door Outreach Center
- Pontiac Meals on Wheels
- The Power Company Kids Club
- SandCastles Grief Support Program
We extend our sincerest gratitude to these organizations and the many others that serve our community.
Giving back to the community is one of our brand pillars. Despite the pandemic limiting our ability to attend local gatherings, Vibe has still been able to support many virtual events and community programs this summer.
- Berkley Library Summer Reading Program
- Blessings in a Backpack South Lyon
- Clarkston Library Summer Reading Program
- Lyon Township Library Summer Reading Program
- Macomb County Drive-In
- Make-a-Wish Michigan
- Oakland County Parks Shred Day
- Oakland County Golf League
- Royal Oak Business Women's Network
- South Lyon Educational Foundation
- Summer Lunch Program - South Lyon First United Methodist Church
- The Rainbow Connection
- Tri-County Community Coalition
- West Bloomfield Little Library at Marsh Park
- West Bloomfield Parks and Recreation
- West Bloomfield Senior Resource Group