As we continue to track the latest developments about Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want you to know that Vibe Credit Union is here to serve your financial needs. We will continue to update this page with information about our services to help you during these uncertain times.
We're Here For You Every Step of the Way
We’re here to help. As life around you becomes uncertain, we want you to know that Vibe Credit Union will remain here for your financial needs.
Financial Hardship Solutions
If you or your family are experiencing financial hardship because of the impact of the current health crisis, we’re here and ready to help with financial solutions to fit your situation. We are offering loan payment deferrals, loan modifications, COVID-19 Relief Loans, and other special programs to help you navigate through this uncertainty. Please contact us at 248.596.4450, so our team can assist you.
Easy to Use Remote Services
Now more than ever, we encourage you to use our convenient remote channels, including Online & Mobile Banking, Online Bill Pay, Mobile Deposit, and ATMs. Not only can these channels be used from the safety of your home or car, but they are significantly more convenient.
Protecting Our Members and Staff
Our branch networks continue to remain open to serve our members, and protecting both our employees and members is our top priority. Our facilities team continues to take aggressive actions to keep our branches clean and safe. We are disinfecting multiple times a day, including our ATMs. Credit Union staff are washing hands regularly and using gloves, while sick employees are not reporting to work. All buildings are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized multiple times a week.
Watch out for Stimulus Scams
- The IRS is sending Stimulus Payments through direct deposit, and for those without direct deposit by regular mail at a later date. Beware if you are asked to verify a check online or by phone.
- Do not be fooled by fraudsters, posing as the IRS, who are sending messages and links through social media and texts asking for personal information “necessary” to receive a Stimulus Payment.
- Research any agency that requests personal information from you. Confirm they are legitimate, and then call them on your own. Most agencies will never ask for personal information via email or text.
- Beware of a scam that offers to get you your Stimulus Payment sooner by paying a processing fee. The US Government does not charge a processing fee.
- Calls, emails, or gift card requests claiming to be from the IRS are popular scams. The IRS communicates mostly via USPS.
Follow general best practices:
- Please monitor your credit union accounts regularly to make sure that unauthorized transactions are not occurring on your account.
- Set up Alerts on your accounts, so that you will be notified immediately of any unauthorized activity.
- Download our CardNav App to get alerts on your debit card activity; once downloaded, you will have the ability to turn cards off if lost or stolen.
- Be cautious of fraudulent websites and phishing scams. We will never reach out to members unsolicited for personal or account information via email, text, or by phone.
If you need assistance with any of these services, call or text our Connection Center at 248.735.9500. You can also reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe. Together, we will get through this! See how Vibe is supporting the community during the pandemic!